simultaneous access !

From: Anselm Baird_Smith <Anselm.Baird_Smith@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 08:29:46 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Nirmal Patil <npatil@EESUN2.tamu.edu>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Nirmal Patil writes:

 > Hi ,
 >
 > I have a server push example (using Jigsaw) which sends the user html pages ...
 >  each subsequent page contains an integer variable which is being incremented.
 > When I try to make simultaneous hits to this resource... one of them stops
 > and then other one continues ..  or rather only one continues and the other page
 > seems to hang..
 > Any thoughts on what might be happenning here...

You probably synchronized the GET method (which isn't by default)

 > I kinda thought that a new ( or different ) Client object handles each request
 > and that a new instance of my resource object would be created for that
 > request and then that object/instance's get/post/handle method would be called.
 > Am i right here?

Jigsaw allocates:
- one Client per new socket connection
- one Request/Reply per new HTTP request on that connection

There is only *one* instance of a resource loaded in Jigsaw, when and
how it gets unloaded or reloaded shouldn't affect your life.

Hope this helps,