Re: simultaneous access !

From: Nirmal Patil <npatil@EESUN2.tamu.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 18:12:04 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi,

The strange thing here is that for the 2nd hit... I get a page with the integer
number value where the previous hit stopped.... This makes me surmise
that only one object is created and the same instance's get method is called
again ...

Perhaps jigsaw 's caching ( Lookup etc ) tries to make use of resource
object which is already been created by previous request and not yet been
destroyed .... ( comments ? ) but the thing that puzzles me is that why does
the previous request kind of hang completely ...  or rather what happens to the
previous request.

Thoughts ????

Thanks,
Nirmal