possible typo in HttpAccept.java

From: Geoffrey A Dillon <gdillon@cs.tamu.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:43:31 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have just started looking at the Jigsaw code for alpha5 and already
I think I found an error. Please tell me if this is old news.

In the file Jigsaw/src/classes/w3c/www/http/HttpAccept.java:

    protected void invalideByteValue() {
        super.invalidateByteValue();
        if ( list != null )
            list.invalidateByteValue();
    }

I think this declaration is misspelled, since a following
method made a call to "invalidateByteValue();". Just wondering
if this had been found before. Have there been any revisions
since alpha5 was released?

Geoff Dillon