Client side file upload

From: Uma Shanker <uma@heidelbg.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 10:49:25 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi alls,
I not developing Jigsaw, but I am a subscriber.
I want to know how is file upload works with the http server. Means how
its implemented. Yes I understand like, a client will include a Input
tag in the form as TYPE=File, but then how server will access the client
side, some link will be very help full.
And how is it implemented in Jigsaw. Please tell me, which  classes. I
would try to understand it by source.
Thanks to the W3C people who keeps the source available/open for
research.

--
uma shanker
uma@heidelbg.ibm.com