Re: simultaneous access !

From: Charles L. Robinson <datec@wwa.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 16:20:37 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I think you might be referring to a Netscape browser problem we found
when trying to do Servlet "push" data.

Netscape does something that causes the servlet to get a "connection
reset by peer" when you resize the browser. Internet Explorer is much
friedlier: as expected, both browsers issue a stop to the applet when
you leave the page; Internet Explorer even restarts the applet when you
return to the page.

For more details click on http://yield.pai.com/Servlets.html