Jigsaw 1.0a5

From: John Mitchell <johnm@non.net>
Date: 14 Feb 1997 09:17:54 -0000
To: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
[...]
> Yes, I figured out this one one minute before the release, the problem is
> that I haven't write the doc for StoreContainer, I'll fix that ASAP

Not having written the document would certainly explain why it's missing.
I'll wait impatiently for the Time-Travel fix-up module.  :-? :-)

>> <<<<< Invalid URL
>>
>> The URL
>> http://non.non.net:8001/User/api/w3c.jigsaw.resources.FileAttribute.html
>> that you requested is not available on that server.  >>>>>

> It would help to get the referer of that link, I can't see it ?

Check out the "FileAttribute" link in the entry for
w3c.jigsaw.logger.errlogname in
http://non.non.net:8001/User/Reference/w3c.jigsaw.http.LoggingProp.html

Take care,
	John