Jigsaw 1.0a5

From: Anselm Baird_Smith <abaird@www43.inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 09:04:02 +0100 (MET)
To: John Mitchell <johnm@non.net>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Thanks for the comments ! Some quick replies:

John Mitchell writes:
 > Problems/bugs/questions/etc.:
 >
 > 	* A number of URLs under the Admin pages which end up giving:
 >
 > <<<<
 > Invalid URL
 >
 > The URL
 > http://non.non.net:8001/User/Reference/w3c.jigsaw.resources.StoreContainer.html
 > that you requested is not available on that server.

Yes, I figured out this one one minute before the release, the problem
is that I haven't write the doc for StoreContainer, I'll fix that ASAP

 > and
 >
 > <<<<<
 > Invalid URL
 >
 > The URL http://non.non.net:8001/User/api/w3c.jigsaw.resources.FileAttribute.html
 > that you requested is not available on that server.

It would help to get the referer of that link, I can't see it ?

 > 	* Also got some exceptions:

These are "normal" exceptions, I thought I did get rid if that trace,
however it went through. In that situation, beleive me the trace is
the bug ! (it has to do with persistent connctions handling)

Thanks again,