FormResourceEditor lookup

From: Nick Pollitt <npollitt@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 20:12:36 -0600 (CST)
To: www-jigsaw@www10.w3.org (jigsaw list)
How do 'non-root' resources get located by this Editor?  I had
assumed that any call to this resource (/Admin/Editor) would
cause the 'get' method to be called.  But what if the URL is
/Admin/Editor/foo/bar ??  It doesn't look like 'get' can
handle this...

But, 'lookup' seems to be able to do this.  So, if I am correct
so far, the question then becomes, who calls the 'lookup'
method?  I had taken for granted that looking at 'get' methods
in the resources would solve all of my problems, but maybe not?

Thanks,
Nick
--
Nicholas Pollitt            |  If you know the enemy and know
NCSA                        |  yourself, you need not fear the