sandbox resources

From: S. Alexander Jacobson <alex@virtual.office.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 20:20:19 -0500 ()
To: www-jigsaw@www10.w3.org
I have multiple users shareing the same webserver.

I would like to allow users to "put" resources on a server and have those
resource run in some type of resticted "sandbox" using the security

The difficulty is that an application can only have one security manager.
I don't want to conflict with other resources that have their own security

Are you planning on defining some security manager spec or defining some
sandbox model for resources?

S. Alexander Jacobson			Interband Communications
1-212-799-2645 voice			1-212-799-1075 fax