Re: Jigsaw as a service!

From: wplatzer <wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:24:23
>The utility is SRVANY.EXE. Following the instrunction on Resource Kit Help
>you are allowed to run any program as Windows NT Service.
>
>I have used it with my site  http://www.netfly.it:8080 (only in Italian
>Language for the moment) and SRVANY work fine.
>The only problem is that the service don't stop when Jigsaw done.
>
>Bye
>Pasquale

It worked!!!

Jigsaw is now running as a NT Service.

But I have a question:

When the workstation is rebooted Jigsaw is killed and the restarted automatically.
Could this be a problem?
Before starting Jigsaw as a service I configured everything and saved the properties.
The only thing not saved could only be the status of the cache.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Platzer
Technische Universitaet Graz - University of Technology Graz