Re: cgi

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <alex@access.com.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 11:02:37 +1000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
At 3:26 AM +1000 9/10/96, Bruce Nelson wrote:
>I seem to having some similar but a bit more
>drastic...(different,worse)
>
>I am seeing this on other areas such as <root>/Admin and
><root>/Admin/Properties...
>
>After the form or page loads the browser is still waiting for more
>data. if you "STOP" it (on Netscape) you sometimes get the transfer
>interupted.

Can it be the story with keep-alive again? Netscape 2.* was having a
problems with keep-alive header, if Jigsaw had keep-alive enabled. Using
Netscape 3 or disabling keep-alive in server properties fixes that.

 I remember though that HTTP1.1 is not supposed to have those problems, but
as I have said, I did not check it yet. :-{

Hope it helps,
      Alex.

alex@access.com.au