Re: cgi

From: Bruce Nelson <bnelson@www.css.filenet.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 17:26:18 +0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org, Wei Liang <jingy@CS.Stanford.EDU>
I seem to having some similar but a bit more

I am seeing this on other areas such as <root>/Admin and

After the form or page loads the browser is still waiting for more
data. if you "STOP" it (on Netscape) you sometimes get the transfer

As far as CGI goes thats another story for my next email...

> Does this happen to anyone else?
> When I run perl cgi script, the server does not terminate the script
> even after the script has finished.  Seems like the server is waiting
> for some input or event.  When I push a submit button at this moment,
> a "transfer interrupt" message is given by the browser.
> If anyone had this problem and solved it, please give me some pointers.
> Thank you in advance.
> Jingwei
Bruce Nelson
Webmaster - FileNet Corporation