CgiResource problems

From: Nick Pollitt <npollitt@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:26:25 -0600 (CST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org (jigsaw list)
I have the following problem with the CgiResource.  I am using the
resource to run perl scripts, but if a connection is terminated
before the perl script can finish, then I am left with a process
running on my machine (or 20).

The Process class has a destroy method, but none of the Clients
ever seem to call this, and neither do any of the resources as
far as I can see.

Does anyone have any ideas on where/how to hack this in?
Client, ClientPool, httpd.perform???

Thanks.
--
Nicholas Pollitt            |  If you know the enemy and know
NCSA                        |  yourself, you need not fear the