CGI scripts

From: John Okoro <jokoro@cp10.es.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 17:04:17 PDT
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello everyone,
	I have been trying to use a CGI script written in Perl to implement
form based file upload to jigsaw.  I have tried using a CgiResource to
wrap the script for use on the jigsaw server as outlined in a previous
archived message.  The script is called fup.cgi (the same name was used
for the resource), and it is called as the action for an HTML form
(action='.../cgi_bin/fup.cgi').
	However when I use the form to run the CGI script I receive the same
error message (*Cgi error unable to parse script headers*) no matter
what modifications I make to the resource.  The script does work from
the command line.  If anyone else has encountered such an error, or has
any ideas on where I might have gone wrong, I would appreciate any
suggestions.

thanks,
John Okoro.