CGI scripts

From: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 08:11:33 +0500
To: jokoro@cp10.es.xerox.com
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
John Okoro writes:
 > Hello everyone,
 > 	I have been trying to use a CGI script written in Perl to implement
 > form based file upload to jigsaw.  I have tried using a CgiResource to
 > wrap the script for use on the jigsaw server as outlined in a previous
 > archived message.  The script is called fup.cgi (the same name was used
 > for the resource), and it is called as the action for an HTML form
 > (action='.../cgi_bin/fup.cgi').
 > 	However when I use the form to run the CGI script I receive the same
 > error message (*Cgi error unable to parse script headers*) no matter
 > what modifications I make to the resource.  The script does work from
 > the command line.  If anyone else has encountered such an error, or has
 > any ideas on where I might have gone wrong, I would appreciate any
 > suggestions.

It looks like your script headers are invalid. The CgiResource tries
to parse the following headers (if present):
- status
- content-type
- location
I don't remember now, but i beleive at the time I implemented the
stuff I was reading the spec. If you give the beginning of what your
script produces, I might be able to help...