An example for PostableResource wanted

From: Mark I. Lubin <mil@phys.physics.ucf.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 1996 14:44:52 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Cc: abaird@w3.org
I went through FancyResource example in doc. Even I have
some idea about the installation of the new resources,  I would like to
have some simple example for PostableResource,  that I could modify.
Say I want to have a Form (with  method="POST"),  from which the server
fetching the data and then sending some response back. For instance, I
write the string in the form that should be reversed on the server and
the result sent back to the user.

  Also since in Netscape3.0 there is communicatoin between
HTML-Forms and Java-applets it would be useful to have a simple example
for communication between Java-applet and Jigsaw( and maybe HTML-Form)

  I believe it will attract more people to use Jigsaw.

Mark Lubin