Re:directory indexing

From: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 23:18:18 +0500
To: "Mark I. Lubin" <mil@phys.physics.ucf.edu>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Mark I. Lubin writes:
 > I just performed ultimate test. I erased all distribution of Jigsaw
 > that I have played with.  Then reinstalled the whole thing from
 > jigsaw.tar.gz.  Anyway I got
 >
 > cmt{Jigsaw/WWW}375 : java w3c.jigsaw.resources.SimpleResourceStore
 > .jigidx

Again, this might be a problem due to trying to read the file
not in the server environment. The SimpleResourceStore should be able
to detect that the resource can only be resurected in the server env,
and print an error msg if such as thing happen.

In the meantime, if the server runs fine, this means that it can
actaully read the apprropriate files...