Re:directory indexing

From: Mark I. Lubin <mil@phys.physics.ucf.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 1996 14:22:51 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Cc: abaird@w3.org
I just performed ultimate test. I erased all distribution of Jigsaw
that I have played with.  Then reinstalled the whole thing from
jigsaw.tar.gz.  Anyway I got

cmt{Jigsaw/WWW}375 : java w3c.jigsaw.resources.SimpleResourceStore
.jigidx
w3c.jigsaw.resources.AttributeHolderInitException: implementation bug.
	at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource.initialize(DirectoryResource.java)
	at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.AttributeHolder.unpickleInstance(AttributeHolder.java)
	at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.FilteredResource.unpickleInstance(FilteredResource.java)
	at w3c.jigsaw.resources.AttributeHolder.unpickle(AttributeHolder.java)
	at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.ResourceIndex.loadResource(SimpleResourceStore.java)
	at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.SimpleResourceStore.loadResource(SimpleResourceStore.java)
	at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.SimpleResourceStore.main(SimpleResourceStore.java)
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to restore Admin in .jigidx
	at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.SimpleResourceStore.loadResource(SimpleResourceStore.java)
	at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.SimpleResourceStore.main(SimpleResourceStore.java)

Mark Lubin