How to download and build IsaViz 3.0 alpha from CVS?

From: Christoph Lange <ch.lange@iu-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:44:42 +0200
To: www-isaviz@w3.org

Dear IsaViz developers,

  I wanted to use the most recent IsaViz version and tried to proceed from
this place on the homepage:

Development version (IsaViz 3.0-alpha, February 2007): the latest source code
is available through W3C’s public CVS repository.

OK, what is the next step? Can I check out something with the command line CVS
client? Which files do I need to check out? The recent ones, or also those
that are three years old and are available in the same directory? I only
skimmed the build.xml file, but it refers to a "lib" directory that is not
present. -- Could you give me a how-to?

Thanks in advance :-)

Christoph

--