RE: Alternatives for the term 'primary language'

Building on that, there is another interesting use case I have encountered
for documents aimed at an audience with more than one language - documents
with non-parallel content written in one language or another for people who
understand both.  For example, I have seen Indian blogs and Arabic news
pages where articles appeared in either English or another language
according to the whim of the writer, but on the assumption that the readers
could handle both.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead