RE: Alternatives for the term 'primary language'

After reading the references, I support document language.

This is the plainest phrase. In the example, the document is in German,
although it may contain Chinese phrases.

For those who think we require a more precise phrase, how about "primary
document audience default base language"? Did I miss anything important?

Jony