Re: Hindi Alphabetic Bulleting in CSS3

Hello Karunesh,

Great contribution!

Two questions:

You show Vowel bulleting order and consonant bulleting order separately.
Does that mean that these are two different ways of labeling list items?
Or is there some way to combine them in a single labeling style?

In other words, would we need both of:
list-style-type: devanagari-vowel
list-style-type: devanagari-consonant

Also, you say that this is the order for Indian languages, but does
this apply to all Indian scripts? Are there variations depending
on the language (e.g. for languages that don't use all the letters
in a script)? What happens for scripts that e.g. don't have all
the consonants, or have additional consonants? (e.g. Tamil?)

Sorry to ask so many questions.

Regards,    Martin.