Re: Hindi Alphabetic Bulleting in CSS3

From: Jose <jose_stephen@cdactvm.in>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:59:44 +0530
To: "Karunesh Arora" <karunesharora@cdacnoida.in>, "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>, "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Dear All
In CSS3 Module :Lists working draft(ref:http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-lists/)
we found that the list-style-type for bulleting is done only for numerals in south indian languages named tamil,telugu,malayalam and kannada i.e no alphabetic bulletins are provided.
 (ref: http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-lists/#numeric).
After corespondance with w3c style mailing list we prepare a description containing the bulleting for malayalam and Tamil alphabets(South Indian language)
 and it is uploaded in http://www.malayalamresourcecentre.org/w3c/malayalambulletinglist.htm  (Malayalam),
 http://www.malayalamresourcecentre.org/w3c/tamilbulletinglist.htm   (Tamil).
Please go through these document and give us your valuable suggestions.
regards
Jose Stephen

Scanned and protected by Email scanner