Re: New tutorial for REVIEW: Ruby Markup and Styling

Richard Ishida wrote:

>http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/ruby/
>
>Comments are being sought on this tutorial prior to final release. Please send any comments to www-international@w3.org.

[[
Ruby annotation markup is not valid in HTML 4 or XHTML 1.0 documents.
However, the specification is one of the modules that make up XHTML 1.1.
It is also expected to be one of the modules in XHTML 2.0, which is in
development.
]]

I understand that XHTML 2.0's Last Call is "imminent" (from conversations
with Steven re the RDF/A metadata work). If that's the case, could the
tutorial
perhaps offer a few more words on the state of Ruby in XHTML 2.0?

BTW I'm interested to learn more about how to use Ruby in (X)HTML
markup fragments inside RDF/XML (eg. RSS1.0, FOAF, Creative Commons, ...),
but I guess I should be studying the spec itself for that. Is there
anything
more I should do there than use an XHTML namespace within an RDF XML
Literal construct? I think I need to learn more about XHTML modules to
understand this.

Anyway, thanks for a handy looking tutorial :)

Dan