RE: New tutorial for REVIEW: Ruby Markup and Styling

I reworded the text.
http://localhost/International/tutorials/ruby/en/all.html#Slide0320

> More on implementation: "XHTML Ruby Support" [1] adds ruby
> support to Netscape 7, Mozilla and Firefox.  It does handle
> both simple and complex ruby, including rbspan.
>
> [1] http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_rubysupport.html.en

Yes.  I hadn't added this because of the rather dire-sounding warning that
comes on the download site:
"This extension sometimes causes crush when you show popup menus, load
webpages, or operate tabs, because it intrudes into operations about loading
pages. Please don't use it if you would like to use stable browser."

Given your comment, I added a reference to it, but also addded the warning.
I'll leave it up to users to decide whether or not to chance it.

Do you have experience of using this?

Thanks, Masayasu.