RE: New test for review: Bidi misc

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:09:47 +0100
To: "'L. David Baron'" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, "'GEO'" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>, <www-international@w3.org>
I did a quick test, inserting RLE and PDF into the title element and the
text did indeed display in what I the order I consider correct (see attached
picture).

I guess, then, it's a question of passing those characters for display
around the text if the inherited or explicitly set context is rtl.

RI

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization:
http://www.w3.org/International/

Publication blog:
http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/

bidi-misc-ffpr-title-with-rle-pdf.gif
(image/gif attachment: bidi-misc-ffpr-title-with-rle-pdf.gif)