Re: New test for review: Bidi misc

Richard Ishida wrote:

>Hi Jony,
>
>I don't really want to have two tests that do the same thing.  What does the
>Hebrew word mean (I still need to get around to studying Hebrew)? How about
>if I include both the arabic and Hebrew words side by side?

Hi Richard, Jony

I think one language is sufficient. If the *first* example which comes
to you (or which you are familiar with) is in Arabic, it's OK. If it's
in Hebrew, it's OK too. Same for every other RTL language. Provided that
comprehension is the same.

Najib

--
Najib TOUNSI (mailto:tounsi@w3.org)