RE: New test for review: Bidi misc

Hi Jony,

I don't really want to have two tests that do the same thing.  What does the
Hebrew word mean (I still need to get around to studying Hebrew)? How about
if I include both the arabic and Hebrew words side by side?  Maybe I could
replace the Latin text with the name of an Egyptian city and an Israeli
city. Suggestion for an Israeli city?

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C