RE: W3C I18N Group recharters: Input invited

Hi Bjoern,

Thanks for your comments on the GEO WG charter.

This is old text that hasn't been properly addressed in this early draft of the charter. I will fix this so that it says that work will be publicly accessible, as is currently the case.

Note that we are particularly interested in any comments related to the intended deliverables of the group, as outlined in the note asking for feedback.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C