Re: New test page: UTF-8 signature / BOM

From: Mark Davis <mark.davis@jtcsv.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:11:33 -0800
To: <tex@i18nguy.com>, <www-international@w3.org>

Probably a good idea. On my laptop, it takes about 30secs to load, and IE makes
you hit the NO button twice (to not abort the script). Opera works much more
smoothly; it executes the script as it goes, so you don't just see a blank
screen. But it ends up taking *much* longer overall.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄