Re: New test page: list-style-type

Hello Richard, everyone,

At 0:41 +0000 19/11/03, Richard Ishida wrote:
>I have put together a rudimentary test page to check browser
>capabilities relating to list-style-type in CSS2.
>
>Only Mozilla/Netscape (well I guess gecko based browsers) displays these
>as far as I know - which means that they are likely to be dropped in
>CSS2.1.

As I've already mentioned it in a previous mail, why Arabic wasn't
there (in CSS2)?
Dropping international style lists might tempt some propriatory
browser to integrate them to attract more international users...

Najib

--
Najib TOUNSI (mailto:tounsi@w3.org)
W3C Office in Morocco (http://www.w3c.org.ma)