Re: New test page: text-transform

From: John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:55:47 -0400
To: ishida@w3.org
Cc: public-i18n-geo@w3.org, www-international@w3.org

Richard Ishida scripsit:

> I have begun a new test page to check browser capabilities relating to
> text-transform.  It is not complete.  If anyone wants to help develop it
> further I'd welcome your help.

Take a look at http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/test-text-transform.html,
which was generated by a Perl script (I stole the first part of your
page), and should cover every Unicode 4.0 character with a general case
mapping except titlecase characters and a few oddballs: the MICRO, OHM,
KELVIN, and ANGSTROM SIGNs as well as the COMBINING GREEK YPOGEGRAMMENI.

I did not include the special case mappings.

Feel free to grab this back, and I'll send the Perl script (which processes
UnicodeData-4.0.0.txt) on demand.

--
One art / There is                      John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
No less / No more                       http://www.reutershealth.com