New test page: text-transform

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:25:02 +0100
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>

I have begun a new test page to check browser capabilities relating to
text-transform.  It is not complete.  If anyone wants to help develop it
further I'd welcome your help.

See http://www.w3.org/International/tests/test-text-transform.html

I notice so far that IE and Opera strangely fail to transform particular
characters, whereas Firebird 0.6.1 does.  No browser seems to deal
properly with Turkish I's or (perhaps not surprisingly) with German
esszets.

RI

PS: This is linked from http://www.w3.org/International/tests/ which is
linked from the GEO home page.

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html