RE: New test page: text-transform

Wow, this is great, John.  Many thanks ! Saves me a lot of work.

It's a little late in the day for me now, but when I get a moment I'll
steal it back and add some special casings.

Thanks again,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html