RE: New FAQ: Two-letter or three-letter language codes

Thanks Peter,

The text has been tweaked to read:

"Language codes in the first subtag of an RFC 3066 language tag are
either
ISO 639-1 two-letter language codes or ISO 639-2 three-letter codes.
Which
one should be used?"

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

tel: +44 1753 480 292
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html