UTF-8 strings in ServletExec 4.1

From: souravm <souravm@infy.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:00:09 +0530
To: <bruce.wallman@us.pwcglobal.com>, <www-international-request@w3.org>
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>
Hi All,

I'm running Servlet Exec 4.1 in IIS4.0 in Windows NT.

I'm sending a multibyte string encoded in UTF-8 from a HTML page to a JSP. In the JSP I'm reading it using getParameter() and showing it to the resulting HTML. The string is coming as ????.

The JSPs are fine as they work properly in iPlanet Web Server 6.0 running on Windows NT.

It seems that some setting need to be done in Servlet Exec 4.1 and/or IIS 4.0 to make this work. Could you please let me know what exactly need to be done ?

Regards,
Sourav