Re: Chineses symbols for screen display

There are localized MS-DOS packages. These include Chinese fonts.
However, very few people use them.

Most MS-DOS users have English MS-DOS and a Chinese add-in TSR.
There have been many of this kind of product developed. For
Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) the most popular is ETEN.

Are you developing for Taiwan or China? Is this a text mode
application or graphics mode application.?

You might get more response in the comp.software.international
newsgroup. Most people on www do not think much about MS-DOS.

-paul