RE: "Thumbs-up" symbol

The "thumbs-up" symbol can be offending in some countries.  There are some
references related to that.  Using "any body parts" as a part of an icon
should be avoided since there is no universal code for hand gestures.  In
many countries, it could become meaningless or even offensive.

Nuray

Nuray Aykin
Technical Manager
User-Centered Globalization Group