Re: Arabisation and character sets

From: Ahmed Sallam <asa@sakhr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 18:57:03 +0300
To: Gary Adams - JavaSoft East <Gary.Adams@east.sun.com>
Cc: rein@exol.it, yergeau@alis.com, www-international@w3.org
Sindbad Netscape Navigator 4.x, 3.x and Communicator 4.x provides support for Arabic
Java applets and Arabic Java script. Sindbad is available over all Win 95 single byte
platforms. Sindbad does not restrict the user to use Arabic Win 95.
We are ready to provide more detailed information about Sindbad Arabic java support.