Re: HTML 5 and XHTML 2 combined

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:52:21 +0100
To: Molte <molte93@gmail.com>

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 17:25, Molte <molte93@gmail.com> wrote:

> But as I said, I still believe it is stupid to develop them both when only
> one of them is going to be used;

I am not sure only one of them will be used. XHTML 2 is a generic
document language which may become a foundation for document-centric
apps that need an unambiguous way to include domain-specific data (via
RDFa). You may not see a lot of it on the open web, but it may well be
used a lot in specific technology domains.

So, maybe there will be a place for both?

Regards,

Peter