Re: HTML 5 and XHTML 2 combined

From: Molte <molte93@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:25:35 +0100
To: "Jim Jewett" <jimjjewett@gmail.com>, "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>, "David Woolley" <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
If I've understood you well, what, I hear you all say, is that XHTML 2 and
HTML 5 is not combinable because, they are based on two different
"ideologies".

But as I said, I still believe it is stupid to develop them both when only
one of them is going to be used; we must all agree on how we want the web to
be.

I would like to quote Mr Hickson's signature, "Things that are impossible
just take longer."

--
Molte

CosSinCalc