Re: Cleaning House

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 15:23:57 +0100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org, public-html@w3.org

Quoting Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>:

> We should also remain realistic. I've yet to see an editor that does
> that and has been successful. Both on the web and outside it. If in the
> future such an editor comes to exist we can always update the
> specification.

So how about, right here right now, moving the contentious <b>, <i>,
"Presentational markup" section
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#presentational ? At
least that starts marking them for what they are.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/
http://streetteam.webstandards.org/