Re: Will XHTML2 require scripting turned on? XForms

I agree with Andrea that content and behaviour should be separated.

But this raises an interesting question on XForms, which requires
scripting, and by implication Scripts then need to be turned on.

I am not aware of any browser that supports XForms *natively* - anyone
suggest one?

--
Dr Jacques Steyn

+27-11-950-4132 Phone