Re: [html] Elements within "title"?

From: Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:07:13 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org

> it is not about styling - it is about semantic

> <title>Presidents of the <abbr title="United States of
> America">USA</abbr></title>

Also you're going to need a limited element subset, which actually
solves a lot of issues. If you  limit yourself to inline, non-replaced
content that gives you something that more of less you would want.

There's nothing that prevents you from saying the content model of
title is limited to:

sup, sub, em, strong, span, abbr (others I'm forgetting).

and disallowing the style attribute on elements in the title.

--

Orion Adrian