Re: [html] Elements within "title"?

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:15:29 +0100
Cc: help-whatwg.org@lists.whatwg.org
To: "Orion Adrian" <orion.adrian@gmail.com>, www-html@w3.org

> There's nothing that prevents you from saying the content model of
> title is limited to:
>
> sup, sub, em, strong, span, abbr (others I'm forgetting).

Right, and that's basically what is proposed [1] (albeit not with a "comprehensive" content model yet).

I understand that there's basic consensus on this issue, but the question is if that problem/inconsistency could be addressed in any future (X)HTML spec? (By the way, this somewhat tempts me to cross-post all the time.)

[1] http://meiert.com/en/blog/20070226/html-semantics-of-title-element-content/

--
Jens Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/