Re: XHTML 1.0, section C14

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 08:18:27 +0900
To: James Pickering <jp29@cox.net>, www-qa@w3.org

Hi James,

Le 2 déc. 2006 à 07:53, James Pickering a écrit :
> I became disillusioned with the W3C some time ago when I responded
> to their request for input relating to other popular Web Servers
> (than Apache) as solicited on their Web page relating to Content
> Negotiation: http://www.w3.org/2003/01/xhtml-mimetype/content-
> negotiation
> My input related to Zeus 3.xx. I never received an acknowledgement
> of my efforts nor was my input incorporated in their Web page.

Where did you send your input?
on www-qa@w3.org and/or dom@w3.org?

I see from you

I see plenty of replies of dom, bjoern, henri, jim, brian and myself
on the thread.

The document invites to comment and that is cool you sent more
background for the community. The discussion is a community process,
so when everyone is participating, everyone become richer of ideas.
Were you expecting more?
Thanks for your contribution, I'm pretty sure people on the list have
appreciated them.

> J. Pickering
> Home Page/Directory Portal: http://jp29.org/
> XHTML: a troubled Markup language: http://jp29.org/test.php
>> On 21 Nov, Shane McCarron wrote:
>>> And please, let's not devolve into a discussion about content
>>> negotiation.  The method above works.  Does it suck?  Sure.  Are
>>> there
>>> browsers that lie in their request headers?  I surely hope not,
>>> but if
>>> there are.... they deserve what they get.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***