Re: XHTML 1.0, section C14

I became disillusioned with the W3C some time ago when I responded to their
request for input relating to other popular Web Servers (than Apache) as
solicited on their Web page relating to Content Negotiation:
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/xhtml-mimetype/content-negotiation
My input related to Zeus 3.xx. I never received an acknowledgement of my
efforts nor was my input incorporated in their Web page.

J. Pickering
Home Page/Directory Portal: http://jp29.org/
XHTML: a troubled Markup language: http://jp29.org/test.php