Re: Mapping XML to XHTML - your recommendation for handling attributes?

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:22:03 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org

David/Roger,

This is relevant to this list, now that there are features in XHTML 2
to do exactly what Roger is talking about. Take a look at RDFa, which
is also available independently from XHTML 2:

  Primer: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/
  Syntax: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-rdfa-syntax

In particular, take a look at @datatype:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-rdfa-syntax#id0x02d60288