Any idea of a date XHTML2 will be "ratified"

From: Alan & Sharon <sakelsey@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:45:07 -0500
To: <www-html@w3.org>
I teach web page construction at a technical college in Minnesota.  In an
attempt to be ahead of the game or at least to be in the game for a change,
I was wondering if there is any concept as to a date XHTML2 will become the
official standard.  All I'm looking for is, do I need to start changing the
notes for all my classes this fall or do I wait until next spring?

Thanks!

Alan Kelsey