Re: <NOBR> - Returning to the question ( 2 )

From: Rimantas Liubertas <ic@rimantas.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 02:47:54 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org

<...>
M> Perceive that difficultly a content within a <NOBR>
M> would be, suddently, removed from there -- if a certain content was inserted
M> within a <NOBR> tag, it's because such content, effectively, require no
M> wrapping. Consequently, the behavior of the <NOBR> is eminetly structural
M> ( HTML ), it is not, merely, "formatational" ( CCS ).
<...>

Sorry, I do not get how can you see wrapping as not "formatational".
What meaning does it get say in aural media?
Other elements say you something about content - is it heading, list,
paragraph or maybe quote. <nobr> says you nothing - except that this
line/piece of text should not wrap when presented in visual media.

Regards,
Rimantas